I don’t know about you guys, but I’m super excited about the Shopbop sale currently going on. I wanted to put together a wishlist, but there was way too many things I have been eyeing. So I’ve rounded up a few items and why they need to be in my closet.
1. The perfect denim pencil skirt. It’s highwaisted, a little destructed and the perfect length (Citizens of Humanity Karmen Pencil Skirt)
2. This hat because it’s simply amazing. (Melissa Odabash Jemima Hat)
3. Calf hair and leather cap toe espadrilles? Enough said. (Loeffler Randall Mara Espadrilles)
4. I got my first Ipad. Yes. Finally. Being a fan of black and white AND polka dots this case is necessary. (Kate Spade Le Pavillion Ipad Sleeve)
5. The sexist shoe in my closet is now 20% off with an additional 15% off on top of that. You’re welcome. (Kurt Geiger London Bond Pumps)
You’re chance to save big ends December 1st!